Deep Silver pede desculpas aos jogadores de Dead Island [+update]
A Deep Silver, distribuidora do game Dead Island, pediu desculpas aos jogadores que compraram o game no Steam e que jÁ baixaram, incluindo o Brasil que teve o game liberado hoje cedo.
Acontece que a versão de Dead Island que estÁ no steam é uma versão beta, com milhares de bugs e erros absurdos, o que levou a Deep Silver a emitir uma nota oficial avisando que de fato a versão enviada ao Steam era uma versão "build", ou seja, interna, e não a final.
Vejam o vídeo:
É importante dizer que a versão em disco é a final. Embora seja obrigado a usar o Steam, ela é instalada a partir do disco,e não baixada dos servidores da empresa.
A Deep Silver divulgou agora pouco uma lista de melhoramentos que estarÁ disponível no patch final do game, lembrando que jÁ houve 3 updates diferentes no jogo através do Steam.
Multiplayer and Matchmaking improvements
- Maps are now correctly synchronized when player joins during map loading
- Games now filter correctly in lobby
- After joining a coop game enemies now spawn correctly
User guidance improved. (Quest guidance, UI, shop)
Additional interface polishing
- Map tracking now works correctly after loading checkpoints
- Health and stamina bars of enemies now display correctly in coop.
- Locations of invisible NPCs are no longer shown
- More than one player can now use the same ladder simultaneously
- Focus on items in shops is not changing after operation (sell, buy)
- Additional Interface polishing
- Fixed displaying gather rings near some door
Player death behavior improved
- Respawn position now saved when playing in cooperative mode
- If player dies whilst inside vehicle, menu will now be hidden
Save game mechanics extended
- Added distinction between quest checkpoints and other saves
Minor animation fixes
- AI animation now displays correctly after fast travel or travel through portals
- Improved enemy awareness (zombies)
- Enemies reaction to fire adapted
- Enemies are now able to successfully reach player on some arenas
- Shooting enemies no longer spawn infinitely
- Balancing changes in difficulty, majorly for second playthrough
- Item level will be calculated correctly when playing in second playthrough
- Kick interrupting reload now adapted, after clip wis inserted reload is treated as successful
- Health regeneration is now disabled during grab.
- More HP for all escorted NPCs
- Removed all instances of Butcher during escorts
- Purna can gain bonus rage from both "Grim Inspiration" and "Inspiring Kick"
- Only "Walker" type enemies increase the extra XP of the "Combo" skill from Xian's Survival skill tree
Pause Option added
- Added information about players requesting pause (Coop)
Looting rules improved
- Thrown items now cannot be picked up by another player for 5 minutes.
- Items from just-opened containers cannot be picked up by another player for 5 seconds.
Minor graphical glitches fixed.
- Rectified occasional graphical glitch with NPC's hands bend
- Animations now display correctly when trading
- Stomper animation now displays correctly when same target is hit by another player
Sound bugs fixed
- Volume of pickup's engine has been increased
Quest bugs removed
- All side quests in Laboratory can now be successfully completed
- Potential walkthrough blocker removed when quest "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" is completed before talking to Dominik during "On the air" quest.
Os jogos mais aguardados do segundo semestre de 2021