Terra do Sol !
Ops !! Tá mais uma boa notícia de um título show dos consoles vindo para turma dos teclados, TUROK, privilégio que seria apenas de quem teria um PS3 e o XBOX360, não mais ! Só resta esperar ! :lol:
"Turok is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious planet in the future. Players take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former black ops commando, now part of an elite special forces squad, known as Whiskey Company, which is on a mission to take down a war criminal – Turok’s former mentor, Roland Kane. While Whiskey Company is traveling to the genetically altered planet inhabited by Kane and his soldiers, Whiskey Company’s ship is shot down. Turok must use his elite military training to elude Kane’s well-trained army, known as Mendel-Gruman, and the ravenous, unpredictable dinosaurs, huge insects and other massive creatures that populate the dangerous environment. Turok’s mission? Survive at all costs.
Brought to Windows PC by Aspyr Studios, Turok will feature an engaging, story-driven single player experience and multiplayer modes for up to 16 players per game
“First person shooters have a rich history on the Windows PC platform and are known for having enthusiastic, dedicated fans,” said Josh Holmes, vice president and general manager, Propaganda Games. “Turok will be an unforgettable experience ideal for the Windows PC platform when it becomes available in 2008.”
The realism of Turok and his team’s terrifying circumstance is conveyed through the distinguished voice talent. Gregory Norman Cruz provides the voice of Joseph Turok and the other members of Whiskey Company are: Timothy Olyphant (as Cowboy), Ron Perlman (Slade), Donnie Wahlberg (Shepard), William Fichtner (Logan), Mark Rolston (Cole), Chris Judge (Jericho), Lombardo Boyar (Gonzales), Gideon Emery (Reese), Josh Gomez (Parker), Jon Curry (Foster), Jason Harris (Carter) and Steve Van Wormer (Henderson).
Powers Boothe is the voice of the villain, Roland Kane, an escaped war criminal and Turok’s former mentor. Sean Donnellan voices Grimes, Kane’s mysterious, elusive henchman and part of Mendel-Gruman.
* Massive creatures – Encounter genetically altered dinosaurs, huge insects and other deadly creatures
* Dino Luring – Lure dinosaurs to attack human enemies or battle each other
* Dino Mauling – Dinosaurs pounce on Turok and he must struggle to pull himself from their jaws to avoid being eaten
* Strategic combat – Obliterate enemies with excessive firepower or utilize “quiet kill” techniques with specific weapons (the bow and knife)
* Cinematic experience – A deep plot is conveyed through cut scenes and flashbacks
* Dark, gritty sci-fi world – Realistic graphics and intense dynamic sound bring the planet to life
* Realistic A.I. – Enemy soldiers respond dynamically to the player’s movements and dinosaurs react in unpredictable predatory behaviors
* Multiplayer – Engage in online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players with terrifying creatures added to the mix
Release date : Feb. 5, 2008 in North America, Feb. 8th, 2008 in Europe"