the ancient gamer
Titan Quest is an action RPG set in the ancient mythical worlds of Greece and Egypt. With an arsenal of more than a thousand pieces of unique and legendary equipment, players will have to overcome terrifying monsters and mythical beasts in their quest to save humankind from the Titans. THQ has released a 2 mission demo, a level 6 cap, and 3 skill masteries.
515MB - Links:
Descrição do demo:
I Getting Started
To install the Titan Quest demo, run Setup.exe and follow the install instructions.
In order to install, you must have
- Windows XP
- 600 MB free HD space
2. Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP
- 3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 5.0 GB or more free hard drive space
- 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or equivalent
- DirectX 9.0c compatible or Soundblaster X-Fi sound card
- 8x or faster CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Keyboard, Mouse
II Demo Limitations
This demo is a modified version of the full game. The following content and features are available in the demo:
1. Quests 1 & 2 from the epic storyline.
The demo allows you to play the entire map covering the first and second main quests (Helos Road through Pellana Valley).
2. Select from 3 skill masteries.
Once your character has leveled up, you may choose any of three masteries (out of the eight available in Titan Quest). These masteries are :
Each mastery is made up of a unique set of skills that will define the way that you play Titan Quest, and will give you easier access to different types of weapons and armor.
3. Level Cap
Demo characters can advance to level 6. This will allow you to unlock up to the third skill tier in your chosen mastery.
There is plenty to replay in this demo! To see all available skills, try bringing a hero in each mastery to the level cap. Every time you load a saved character, the monsters in the world will respawn. In addition, there are numerous side areas, several caves, over a dozen NPCs to talk to, and five sidequests all within the demo area.
III Titan Quest Highlights (Full Release Information)
- Adventure through the ancient world, including Greece, Egypt and China
- Battle mythical beasts
- Seamless level loading
- Stunning graphics
- Ragdoll and polygrass physics
- 8 Skill Masteries
- Over 1000 unique items
- Over 30 hours of gameplay in normal difficulty mode alone
- 3 difficulty modes
- Characters play seamlessly between multiplayer and single player modes.
- Powerful world editor that will let you create your own stunning levels.
IV Quick Reference
Default Keyboard Shortcuts
1-9, 0 Skill Quickbar Slots
R Drink health potion
E Drink energy potion
W Weapon Swap (once activated)
L Use Portal Stone
Alt Show items on ground (non broken)
Z Show all items on ground
X Show items on ground (non-common)
C, I Character Window
Q Quest Window
S Skill Window
M Map Window
G Game Menu
H Tutorial Help
Space Pause Game
V Known Issues
- For optimal performance on low end graphics cards try running the game in 800x600 mode with the graphics settings on low.
- Shadows may flicker or produce artifacts on some graphics cards when set on the lower settings. Try increasing the shadow quality to resolve these issues.
VI Contact and Support
Support web address: www.thq.com/support
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Phone (US/Canada): 818-880-0456
THQ Customer Service
29903 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
*** Visit us at: ***
*** www.ironlore.com ***