Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.3 para Radeons está otimizado para Immortals: Fenyx RisingOtimizações para a API Vulkan e as novas extensões Ray Tracing também estão entre as novidades
Links para Download
|DOWNLOAD - Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.3 / AMD|
A AMD lançou os drivers Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.3 trazendo como destaque otimizações para o game Immortals: Fenyx Rising e também para a API Vulkan e as novas extensões Ray Tracing. Confiram abaixo as novidades:
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising
- Vulkan Ray Tracing Extensions
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics products in Watchdogs:® Legion and Dirt™ 5.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon™ RX 5000/500/400 series graphics products in Godfall™.
- Godfall™ is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Crysis™ Remastered may experience corruption on character models on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Total War™ Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands.
- World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands may fail to launch when DirectX®12 API is selected on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops might get disabled when DOOM® Eternal™ starts rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe™ Illustrator, Adobe™ Premier and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Fixed corruption issues in Red Dead Redemption 2 in 1080p resolution on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics products.
Suporte a Vulkan:
- This extension provides the ability to change the shading rate per fragment. This extension allows for multiple pixels to be shaded via a single fragment shader invocation as opposed to the normal rate of one invocation per pixel.
- This extension provides acceleration structures for representing geometry that is spatially sorted. Acceleration structures are the most common way for quickly identifying potential ray intersections by ray tracing techniques.
- This extension introduces ray tracing pipelines along with new shader domains and an indirection table to link shader groups with acceleration structures.
- This extension introduces ray queries, which can be used by any shader type outside of the optional dedicated ray tracing pipeline to return traversal results to the calling shader.
- This extension defines the infrastructure and usage patterns for deferrable commands, which allows dependent extensions to defer their own operations. The VK_KHR_deferred_host_operations extension itself does not specify any commands as deferrable.
- This extension introduces pipeline libraries. A pipeline library is a new special pipeline type that defines a set of pipeline states. It cannot be bound, rather it can be linked into other pipelines.
- This extension indicates support for the SPV_KHR_terminate_invocation SPIR-V extension. The SPIR-V extension introduces a new instruction OpTerminateInvocation that allows a shader invocation to immediately terminate, which provides the behavior required by the GLSL discard statement.
- Radeon RX 6800, Radeon RX 5xxx, Radeon VII, RX Vega, RX500, RX400, R7 300, R9 Fury, R9 Nano, R9 300, R9 200, R7 200, R7 300, R5 200, HD 8500, HD 7900.
Para baixar os novos drivers e ter mais informações, basta acessar este link para o site da AMD.
Em um remake, você quer: