Links para Download
|GeForce 314.14 BETA - 32 Bits|
|GeForce 314.14 BETA - 64 Bits|
Como destaque essa versão traz ganho de desempenho em uma série de games, em especial ganho de 23% sobre o Sniper Elite V2 e 9% sobre o Sleeping Dogs rodando com uma GTX 680.
Abaixo mais detalhes da versão:
Principais destaques dos drivers GeForce 314.14 BETA:
New in GeForce 314.14 Drivers
Performance Boost Â– Increases performance by up to 23% for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 23% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 22% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 9% in StarCraft II
- Up to 5% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 4% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Updates SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
- Adds SLI profile for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (delivered via NVIDIA Update)
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Para detalhes completos com alguns testes clique aqui.