Catalyst 11.7 e 11.8 Preview
Links para Download
Lançado o Catalyst 11.7, pacote de drivers destinado as placas de vídeo da linha Radeon da AMD. Abaixo características da versão e links para download.
- All issues experienced with mouse cursor lag have been resolved
- Log event (Event ID 62464) issues when playing video content have been resolved
- Resolves system hangs seen in the AMD CatalystÂ™ 11.6 driver on specific HDMI and DP displays
- Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly displays a blank screen.
- Some Divx format files no longer display video corruption using WinDVD.
- AMD SteadyVideo is now applied to Home Video clips using WinDVD 10.
- Chequerboard corruption is no longer displayed intermittently when playing DirectX 10 titles in a Crossfire configuration and Eyefinity enabled.
- Shogun II now renders the cinematics correctly when run in various Eyefinity configurations.
- Video playback now works correctly when Hardware acceleration is enabled with VLC Player version 1.1.9.
- Crossfire now functions correctly when playing Hamilton's Great Adventure.
- PowerDVD now correctly handles 3D Bluray content.
- Portal 2 no longer displays flickering on water surface textures with Medium and Low Shader detail settings.
Highlights of the Linux AMD CatalystÂ™ 11.7 release include:
This release of AMD CatalystÂ™ Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems.
- RHEL 5.7 support (early look)
- Ubuntu 11.04 production support
Highlights of the AMD CatalystÂ™ 11.8 preview driver include:
- Enables AMD HD3D technology support on DisplayPort panels, such as Samsung 750 and 950 series 3D displays.
- Improves performance up to 10% in Crysis 2 DirectX 11 version for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 6000 and AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 5000 Series
- Improves performance up to 8% in Fear 3 DirectX 11 version with application enabled Anti-Aliasing on the
- AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 6000 and AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 5000 Series
- Improves performance up to 30% when AMD's Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) is enabled through the
- CatalystÂ™ Control Center on the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 6000 and AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 5000 Series
The AMD Catalyst 11.8 Preview driver can be found here: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst118DriverPreview.aspx